Brite Cream 20Gm
The Brite cream is a medicated skin lightening and whitening cream which contains hydroquinone in it. Hydroquinone is a skin lightning and bleaching agent that decreases the amount of melanin inside the skin layers. Melanin is a common skin pigment responsible for causing skin darkening and dark patches on the skin.
Uses of Brite Cream
The Brite cream works in a great way for giving you a clear and flawless look at your skin. Below mentioned are its uses.
- Brite cream is used for treating melasma, hyperpigmentation, acne scars, premature ageing, and dark spots.
- This cream is beneficial for treating the areas of dischromia, which include freckles and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- It is helpful in bringing a bleaching action to the skin by treating pigmentation spots present on your skin.
- This cream is useful in reducing the concentration of melanin in your skin, which ranges from light to dark brown.
Active Ingredients Present in Brite Cream
The Brite cream 20 gm is composed of the following ingredients.
- Hydroquinone 4.0% w/w
- Oxybenzone 3.0% w/w
- Octinoxate 5.0% w/w
- Methyl Paraben as preservatives 0.3% w/w
- Titanium Dioxide as a cream base
Storage Instructions for Brite Cream
Try to keep the brite cream 20 gm at a cool place and at a cool temperature that is less than 25 degree Celsius. During summer, you can even place this cream in the refrigerator.
Wonderful Benefits of Brite Cream 20 Gm
The use of strong make-up products can typically harm your skin follicles and pores. Most women go for harsh makeup for the purpose of skin lightening or whitening. Skin whitening is the process of lightening the skin with the use of some chemical substances. You can get a glowing and a healthy-looking skin with the help of a good-quality skin lightening cream. There are various chemicals that are proven to be really effective in this skin lightening process. The Brite cream 20 gm has a lot of skin benefits that are listed below.
- This cream is beneficial in treating the dark areas and brown patches present on the skin.
- The brite cream is helpful in reducing the signs of premature ageing, hyperpigmentation, dark complexion, and acne scars.
- It can also treat the tanning caused by harmful ultra-violet sun radiations.
- This cream can treat other skin conditions like freckles, age spots, brown spots, chloasma, melasma,
- It can also treat the early signs of premature ageing caused by exposure to the UVA and UVB radiations.
Precautions For Using Brite Cream 20 Gm
There is some general set of instructions that are need to be followed for using this brite cream.
- This cream is for external use only. You should try to avoid contact of this cream with your eyes, nose, mouth, and ears.
- Always make sure you don’t use the Brite cream on any sunburned or windburned area of your skin.
- If you are a pregnant lady or you are planning to conceive, then you should consult your gynecologist before using this product.
- If you are having some other skin infections like dermatitis, redness, swelling, skin ulcers, eczema, or any other skin issue, then its important to inform your doctor before using the brite cream 20 gm.
Possible Side-Effects of Brite Cream
Some side-effects of using the brite cream 20 gm are as follows.
- Redness and swelling in the skin
- Erythema skin issue
- Burning sensation
- Mild itching caused on the skin
- Irritation in the skin
- Severe soreness in the skin